KOREAN SIMCARD / LONGTERM USAGE INFORMATION
Each SIM card is valid for 90 days usage. If you plan to stay more than 90 days you need to:
- Activate the regular SIM card.
- After your arrival in korea please request ARC (Alien Registration Card); more informations at: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_8_1_1.jsp
- Send us your mobile number and the ARC (both sides)
- We change your expire date to the expire date of your ARC.
- Your phone number and current amount will be keep
- The minimum topup per additional month is 10,000 won (or equivalent / higher valent internet package)
- The extension SIM card must always be credited. If you have 0 KRW left the SIM card will disabled and if not recharged terminated after 14 days.
You could also buy more than one SIM card and activate the new SIM card if the old one gets expired. In this case the current amount and phone number cannot be transferred to the new SIM card.